SERVICES WE OFFER
• Risk Identification Surveys: Potential losses must be detected so they can be protected. Through Risk Identification surveys and inspections, we can analyze your chances of loss and likelihood of possibly damaging events.
• Audit of Insurance Policies: We review and evaluate existing insurance policies and establish a benchmark for perils that are covered, losses that may be excluded, amounts of coverage and premiums being charged.
• Risk Management / Insurance Program Design: This involves the process of three basic functions including risk detection, analysis and evaluation, and decision-making. We will design a completely personalized program regarding both insured and uninsurable risks and develop techniques for dealing with them.
• Insurance Quotation Review: We will analyze and review specific insurance company quotations to get you the best insurance package possible.
• Loss Analysis: We can analyze why loss happens, how often it may occur in the future, how much it costs and how to plan for it.
• Fire Rate Make-Up Examination: We complete a detailed examination of charges and credits based on construction, occupancy, exposure, and protection, as well as how these rates may be favorably influenced.
• Property Evaluation and Appraisals: We can provide detailed evaluations of real and personal property in order to establish market and/or insurable values.
• Consulting: This involves risk analysis, insurance plan design, implementation and management on a fee basis.
• Loss Control Safety Services: We will discuss hazardous exposure, physical hazards, life safety of personnel, driver safety, fire safety, and more.
• Disaster Plan: We can create a disaster plan for you that will outline what to do following a catastrophe.
• Workers Compensation: We will conduct an in-depth analysis of current trends in worker safety and can assist your firm in implementing a complete program unique to your operations.
We can help your firm implement a complete insurance program unique to your operations.
WHY CHOOSE UNIVERSAL GROUP?
What’s in a name? When it comes to insurance, EVERYTHING. Universal Group is a customer-driven, client-oriented firm offering hands-on, personalized service, which sets us apart from the competition.
As Independent Agents, we work for YOU!
Universal Group is a member of the Independent Insurance Agents of America. We work for you, not the insurance companies we represent. We are dedicated to providing you excellent customer service every time you call.
We employ only skilled insurance professionals.
When you call Universal Group, you will be conversing with a licensed insurance agent, not a clerk. We are committed to continuing professional education, resulting in the most knowledgeable staff in Omaha.
We offer much more than just price quotes.
While many can quote your premium, Universal Group will also take the time to explain your coverages to you. Policies may be difficult to understand, so we welcome your calls and the opportunity to advise you on policy terms.
You will receive excellent, personalized claim service.
You will report claims to us, not the insurance company. This gives you the opportunity to ask candid questions of someone with your best interests at heart. We may advise you not to submit a claim to avoid substantial premium increases.
We will protect your privacy and confidentiality.
All of your information is highly confidential and will be treated with care. All facets of our office are automated, from the accounting functions, to record retention, to claims. No information is released without your consent.
Our insurance company partners are the most financially secure in the industry.
We represent only large stock insurance companies with financial strength and liquidity. These insurers must receive a Best’s rating of A+ to meet our standards.
We will create an insurance policy tailored to your specific needs.
As an Independent Agency, we will work with you to find the insurance products that will best serve your needs or the needs of your business.